Creative Ways Nonprofits Use Kūkulu Switchboard for Funding & Resources
- Funding to deliver on mission: $2,500 to provide 50 refurbished desktops to underserved ʻohana in Puna and Hilo.
- Funding for specific operations needs: The Koʻolau Foundation needs a new laptop.
- Startup/Operational Funds: Sustʻāinable Molokaʻi – $80,000 for Refrigerated truck to scale local food supply chain.
- Funding for a position to increase capacity: Funding for a Part-Time Coordinator of the Hawai‘i Youth Food Council
- Resources to Re-Open: How to safely re-open our business to the community?
- Technical Assistance: Free Technical Assistance for Nonprofits applying for SBA Loans
- Funding for Energy Efficiency Projects: Due Sept 30: up to $25K for Small Biz/Nonprofit Energy Project
- Grant Opportunities & Tips: “Small” grants of c. $2,500 each for non-profits